Organizational development as a success factor
People develop and organizations consist of people. Organizational development is therefore a fact. So the real question is whether and how you manage it. Quintop specializes in change management which takes organizational development as its starting point. We are aware of the importance of both the “hard” and “soft” sides of organizational development. It is great if your staff can develop, but it is also important to have the right systems and structures in place to manage their development properly.
Quintop has the experience and best practices to support you in making strategic choices and underpinning the business case. Implementing a change process aimed at organizational development involves a number of phases and areas of responsibility:
• Planning: required time, number of people and critical path
• Resourcing the project team
• Modeling the organization, describing the processes and changes
• Communicating to all stakeholders
• Change management
• Go Live: the moment that implementation actually delivers change
• Assurance through on-going process improvement and organizational development
Interested in our approach to achieving real organizational development? Call us to make an appointment.